Sunday, December 15, 2013

Review of the Coach Legacy Metallic Duffle!


This review will be short ....this bag rocks! I didn’t realize how I was unnecessarily suffering with a not-quite-big-enough handbag until I started wearing this one, officially known as the Large Legacy Metallic Leather Duffle

I’m a multi-method commuter, using a mixture of car pooling, public transportation and walking during my work week. I carpool halfway to work with my husband and then walk or bus the rest of the way. 

As such, everything I need for the day has to be hauled in my bag - but it also has to be easily transportable. The Legacy has more than enough room for a lunch, phone, wallet, make up bag and extra clothing. There is even room left over for shopping errands I may need during the day. 

On those days I have the time to walk, I really need a bag that is comfortable on my back and shoulders. The larger-sized Legacy does not disappoint! The thick, adjustable shoulder strap keeps the roomy bag from slowing me down (even with my achey third trimester body)! 

I love that the bag is not black (yawn) and yet looks absolutely amazing with everything.  The shinny, metallic leather adds a flair to any outfit and has held up beautifully to anything I’ve exposed it to (including the rough Canadian elements). 

The zippers are super high quality, always gliding easily and never sticking. The front pocket is roomy enough to keep all my instant must-grabs (i.e. phone, keys, shopping list) close at hand.  

Finally, the bag looks gorgeous whether stuffed to the brim or two-thirds empty. It doesn’t matter where my day takes me, the Legacy is ready to go! 

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos less than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to see if this easy test can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete